1. How does Simple CEU’s differ from other online continuing education programs?
At Simple CEU’s we are dedicated to high-quality online continuing education (CEU) courses at affordable prices. We are available to answer your questions over email or on the phone (800) 209-6127.
2. How many continuing education credits am I allowed to get through online learning?
This is dependent on the practice act of your specific state.
3. Will I still be able to complete my courses online if I’m not tech savvy?
Our team can assist you with any questions you have in order to help you become more comfortable with online technology.
4. How much are your courses?
The courses we offer range from $5-$40 per class and there’s no limit on time to take a class. Additionally you may take the test for a class several times without paying additional fees.
5. Do you offer group rates?
No, currently we do not, however, in the future we may offer individual discount plans or Corporate Discount Plans. If you are interesting, please email us at team@SimpleCEUs.com.
6. What are the options for payment?
You can sign up and pay for tests online with any major credit card or debit card through our site.
7. Is it safe to pay online?
Yes – our site offers processing of your financial information via Authorize.Net as a payment gateway. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data.
8. Can I get a refund for the course if I am not satisfied?
At Simple CEU’s we are happy to review any satisfaction issues by contacting us at team@SimpleCEUS.com. Once a certificate has been issued to a participant, refunds are not available.
9. How long does it take to complete an online course and get/print my certificate?
Our online courses can be completed in a single day or over the course of several days. The beauty of getting your certificates and credits through Simple CEU’s is dependent on your level of comfort with computers and online learning as well as the length of the course material. Once you successfully complete the course and pass the test you can print your certificate immediately.
10. What happens if I fail the course?
To get a passinggrade you must answer at least 70-80% (dependent on your state requirements) of the questions correctly. To ensure the integrity of our program, we limit online testing to no more than 6 attempts. Incorrect answers are displayed to assist you with making necessary corrections. If you wish to discuss the results of your exam you may send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.